The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is a unique education agency that provides programs, tools, and resources on a local and statewide level that teach people how to improve agriculture and food production, advance health practices, protect the environment, strengthen the economy, and enrich youth.
Click on the image to be directed to the Course Category:
Featured Online Class of the Month:
Join us to learn ways to meal plan, save money at the grocery store, and best practices for storing your food to make it last longer. These online sessions can be completed at your convenience and are currently available online. Register now at AgriLifeLearn.tamu.edu
Everyone Welcome. Child Care Providers receive 2 clock hours for program completion.
1) Visit AgriLifeLearn.tamu.edu
2) Click on the Sign In button in the upper right-hand corner
3) If you’ve previously enrolled in a course on AgriLife Learn – log in using your credentials. Otherwise, click Register under Are you A New Learner?
5) After you are logged in, click the Family and Health category
6) Select More Info under Eating Well for Healthy Living
7) Click Enroll Now
8) Click Proceed, and proceed through checkout (you will not be asked for any payment information unless you add a course with a fee).
9) Once you have completed checkout, a link will be provided for course access. The course will also be listed under My Account in the My Courses section for access at a later time.